Monday, June 11, 2012

Back to the Drawing Board

After living in Houma for 3 months and talking to several different real estate agents, I have learned that this is one of the few places in the US where the housing market is so good that there is really no market for home staging, so I am back to the old standard of having to find a completely new job after our latest transfer. I am hoping to teach some private art lessons, and in the meantime, I am back to drawing pet portraits. This is our neighbor's cat Elle May. I love how this turned out so much that I don't want to give it to them.

1 comment:

  1. I love that too! Private art lessons seems like a great idea. I will never forget our painting days in Okpo. You were so encouraging and really helped us relax and find fun things to paint.

    ReplyDelete